Product Manager - 3D Rendering (m/f/d)
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
The Product Manager serves as the voice of the customer in a collaborative, cross-functional team chartered with designing, building products that reflect Maxon’s vision and strategy: building the world’s best products for artists.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with a dynamic cross-functional team, including Engineers, Designers and Program Managers in a fast-paced agile development process to build the future of Redshift
- Undertake research to understand deeply our artist users, their needs and workflows, and the competitors that also vie for their attention
- Help define and articulate the vision for the future of Maxon’s rendering solutions
- Translate customer feedback and analytics into detailed product requirements and roadmaps, prioritized according to business objectives and customer needs
- Facilitate feedback systems, including beta testing and work directly with artists to understand their needs and challenges related to 3D rendering
- Partner with Marketing to define product messaging and facilitate product acceptance in the marketplace
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience required
- Extensive understanding of 3D rendering technologies and various 3D content creation applications
- Experience in data-driven product management and the agile development process
- High degree of flexibility and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working with a highly dynamic, geographically distributed team
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work collaboratively in an office environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.