Order Processing Specialist (m/f/d)
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
What you will do:
- Organize and manage customer files, including sales contracts
- Receive and process orders for software subscriptions within our CRM tool (SalesForce), providing quotes and verifying pricing details
- Distribute order sheets, coordinating with departments on order status and details
- Register customers, maintain the customer database, and handle order processing
- Collaborate with sales managers, providing admin support under the Head of Sales' guidance
- Aid in internal finance projects, including reporting and database management
- Independently prepare offers and contribute to sales activities
- Assist in preparing sales forecasts, including data evaluation and charting
- Ensure strict adherence to sales, financial, and legal policies
What we are looking for:
- 2 years of proven background in order processing or admin roles
- Fluent in written and spoken English; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous with orders and record-keeping
- Contribute to finance projects, data evaluation, and sales forecasting
- Familiarity with sales, financial, and legal procedures
- Team player, effective with the sales team, managers, and stakeholders
- Skilled in relevant software for order processing and reporting
- Prioritize customer satisfaction in all aspects of order processing
- Capable of handling various tasks and serving as a contact for external auditors
USD 50,000 – 60,000
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
*Salaries at Maxon are based on a candidate's specific criteria including experience, skillset, education and location. Maxon uses industry-driven survey data for building compensation structures to make sure our employees are receiving fair and competitive wages.