Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
- Location: Shibuya-ku Tokyo, Japan
What you'll do:
- You will provide swift and friendly service and support to Maxon’s customers, focusing on licensing, account issues, and basic product support.
- Learn more about an industry that is shaping the way people create digitally — you’ll be helping designers, editors and artists. Collaborate with a global team of support specialists who have combined decades of experience with 3D applications and FX.
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastically exceeds the expectations of our customers in a positive and solution-oriented way.
- Identifies product, usability or any other customer issues and effectively communicates trends within and outside of Support.
- Ensures positive experiences for Maxon’s customers via multiple channels, including tickets and chat. Represents our company through professional conduct and communications.
- Advises customers of existing and new software and hardware requirements for our products.
- Maintains knowledge of tools used by Global Support in order to serve our customers.
- Makes fans out of our customers, sharing their feedback with your supervisor and other departments as necessary.
- Contributes to documentation, FAQs and other customer-facing resources.
- Handles all confidential information with the highest degree of discretion without exception
- Utilizes company assets in a prudent and judicious manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.