Channel Sales Account Manager, Asia (m/f/d)
- Location: Shibuya-ku Tokyo, Japan
What you will do:
The Channel Sales Account Manager be responsible for managing the existing base of partners in the region - driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency within the reseller partners, and enabling program compliance. You will also assist in the recruitment and engagement of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and growth goals. The primary focus will be engaging with partners in their sales and lead generation efforts, and ensuring the partners have the knowledge, capabilities, and tools to be successful.
- Help foster key strategic relationships with partners and their customers to drive both recurring and new business
- Enable partners by training partner management and sales teams, and facilitating training for product specialists and technical teams with the Maxon Training team
- Provide guidance to resellers/distributors on structuring deals with appropriate products and pricing options
- Drive joint marketing initiatives with your partners through events and other marketing campaigns that generate quantifiable demand
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the partner capabilities in your region, and work collaboratively to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help recruit new partners in your territory where appropriate, and create interest in the Maxon product line
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a channel sales / partner management role in the software industry, including 3+ years working in the Asia Pacific region
- Confident presenting to senior-level customer audiences with ability to effectively interact with and influence partner and customer executives
- Global mindset, comfortable working with cross-regional, cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams and partners in a high-growth environment
- A natural tendency toward collaboration, a team-oriented approach, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that resellers can successfully replicate that when selling
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with a vendor company in the Media & Entertainment industry is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Japanse language skills are a plus
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.