Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as ABC, Amazon, Blizzard, BMW, Burberry, Columbia Pictures, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Fox, Google, Honda, Lego, NBC, Ogilvy, Sony, Sky, Turner, Walt Disney Company, and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D in their workflow pipelines. Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis.
MAXON is well aware of 3rd-party developers' contributions to the Cinema 4D universe. The SDK Team is our way of showing our appreciation. If you want to help support external developers, please join our family.
What you will do:
- Support MAXON's partners and 3rd-party developers in achieving their goals
- Write SDK documentation for MAXON's C++, Python and Melange SDKs
- Train internal and external developers
- Improve the overall experience for developers contributing to Cinema 4D's ecosystem
What we are looking for:
- You have excellent C++ and/or Python programming skills and the willingness to learn
- You enjoy analyzing source code
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with API design and/or code documentation a plus
- Experience with plug-in development for Cinema 4D is a major plus
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D or other 3D graphics applications
- Professional attitude, open-minded and flexible
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). There is also the possibility to work from home. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs_dev(at)maxon(dot)net