Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information, break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Track tasks of internal teams and assist with schedule management, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Risk management: identification of risks, monitoring of risks, creation of risk response plans
- Management of cross-department dependencies
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience in project management
- Capability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, policies and action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multi-tasking and time management
- Strong teamwork skills and selling power
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Versed with project management tools and ability enforce in-house procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields; PMP / PRINCE2 certification is desired
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de